Terms of Service Agreement
This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Only Talents Agency (“OTA”), a chat services agency, and the client (“Client”) who subscribes to OTA’s services. By subscribing to OTA’s services, Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Service and Subscription. OTA provides chat services to its clients for a bi-weekly or monthly flat rate charge. The fee for each service shall be agreed upon by OTA and the Client at the time of purchase. The service will continue as long as the Client remains subscribed to the bi-weekly or monthly billing cycle. If the Client decides to unsubscribe and stop paying OTA for the chat services, the services will expire as soon as the next payment is due.
- Payment. The Client shall pay OTA the monthly fee for the chat services using a credit or debit card. The fee shall be paid on the date specified by OTA each bi-weekly/month. OTA reserves the right to change the bi-weekly/monthly fee by giving the Client advance notice.
- Intellectual Property Rights. OTA shall retain all intellectual property rights in the chat services company and any other materials provided to the Client. The Client shall not copy, modify, or distribute any of OTA’s methods without OTA’s prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. OTA provides the chat services on an “as is” basis and makes no warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. OTA shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the chat services or this Agreement, even if OTA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. Client shall hold OTA harmless from any and all claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the chat services.
- Staff Location. OTA’s chatting sales agents may be located outside of the United States.
- Non-Disclosure. The Client agrees to keep confidential all information related to OTA’s business and services, including but not limited to OTA’s name, trade secrets, and other proprietary information. The Client shall not disclose any such information to any third party without OTA’s prior written consent.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [Wyoming], without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between OTA and the Client with respect to the chat services and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
- Amendments. OTA may amend this Agreement from time to time by giving the Client advance notice. The Client’s continued use of the chat services after any such amendment shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of the amended Agreement.
- Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving the other party notice by cancellation of services. The termination of this Agreement shall not relieve the Client of the obligation to pay any fees owed to OTA for the chat services provided prior to termination if owed.
- Press Release. Client agrees that OTA may, without notice to or prior approval of Client, use Clientís name in advertising, promotional material or other public statement, or communicate with a third party orally or in writing regarding the business relationship of the parties.
- Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
By subscribing to OTA’s chat services, the Client agrees to everything above.